What we build
- Our houses are simple, decent, and affordable to low-income families around the world.
- Whenever possible, we build sustainable, energy-efficient and healthy housing.
Why we build
Nearly 2 billion people around the world live in slum housing and over 100 million are homeless. Habitat for Humanity is needed to help eliminate poverty by providing simple, decent shelter to those in need.
How it’s possible
- Homeowners and volunteers build under trained supervision.
- Individuals, corporations, faith groups and others provide vital financial support. Learn more about Habitat's stewardship of these resources in our Annual Report and Financial Statement.
- Habitat for Humanity lends no-profit, no-interest mortgage loans to its beneficiary families.
- On a global scale, Habitat’s traditional model is not always possible. Our international housing finance programs consist of innovative housing finance practices and/or partnerships with micro-finance organizations.
Contact Information: Office 209.827.0473 :: Ashlee Williams 209.509.9026